Friday 20 March 2015

Warm Winter Wishes

Hello! New challenge up over at Winter Wonderland. Theme of the week. Warm Winter Wishes. An image wearing warm clothes is what we are looking for this week. Nice and easy we hope.

I so had another image in mind for this challenge, one of my beloved TPS images but I am still having trouble with my PC and the external harddrive and all that comes along when you temporarily move your stuff and don't think it will take so long... There is also still the trouble with my image uploading. Still walking in old chewing gum. :(

Instead of the TPS image I found this little darling from Joanna Sheen. A cute little rabbit that I wanted to have so badly after giving one to a friend. Then it just ended up in my Christmas box to be found as a little treasure the other day. :) Isn't he cute in his oversized sweater? Just the way I like them, well maybe without the Christmas motive then. :) The little mistletoe stamp are also from the same stamp set. The sentiment "God Jul" is from Bildmålarna's collection.


I love my CAS cards at the moment and they save me some time when I can't find what I need for my cards. At the moment is my charger for the camera gone. Need to find that really soon as it's low on battery. I have some gemstones from Anitas. Bought those ages ago when I just had started crafting and they last a lifetime. And look so good as berries here. A piece of twine to ground the little rabbit and sentiment and I was done. 

Sorry once again to my teamies over at Winter Wonderland for being late again with my card. I will get my act together, at least as soon as I have my new room ready. Before that I will probably chase my tail for a bit longer. Tomorrow will we try to finish the roof in the room. In between both my boys soccer trainings. It's a tournament on next weekend for both of them. Woohoo! Indoor and that feels so good when it's raining outside right now and tomorrow there will probably be some snow again. Too bad that my oldest have practise outside late afternoon tomorrow. How fun! ;)

Sponsoring us this week is the lovely



Sorry, I don't know what the prize is.

Well, I bet I see you over at Winter Wonderland and that you will come and join us for this weeks challenge. Now will I go and light the fire so we won't freeze to death in the basement. And a little PS: my partner told me that I had been talking in my sleep last night. Of all the things in the world I have been talking about crochet needles! Apparently I love them. I have had a few crocheting ideas in my head for a while so it's probably not that strange but fun. So maybe I should go down and use one in my collection while I wait for the fire to start up. LoL

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Marie, I love that cute image :o)
I hope you are well & having a nice weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is simply stunning sweetie, hugs Pops x