Friday 15 May 2015

Button it up!

Morning and hello! Marie from the sick bed here but at least feeling a little bit better today. Still painful ears and a bit dizzy but better than yesterday.

Today we have a new challenge up for you over at the Winter Wonderland challenges. A nice and easy one as our theme is set to "Button it up!" That means we want to see at least one button on your creation. It's a nice and easy theme in my mind. I took the chance to use up some of all the buttons I have laying around. A few years ago did I get  tons of buttons from a lady and it doesn't show that I have used any of them.

I or rather we, my boys and me have made cards using the same design a few years back. A classic in reuse. The cards are not perfect, a bit crocked and so on, but which tree is that? Only in the Disney movies... :)

Here comes a few examples of tree building with buttons in different shapes.


Middle sized one 13,5 * 13,5 cm


 Mini version with mini buttons 10 * 10 com


Large 14,8 * 14,8 cm middle sized buttons



Our sponsor this week is offering a gift voucher worth £10 to one lucky winner. A great prize don't you think?

I hope you will come and join us over at the Winter wonderland challenges this week. My teamies have done a brilliant job with the challenge and you are spoiled for inspiration over at our challenge blog.

Love n hugs
Marie


4 comments:

Jacee said...

These are great designs Marie, such a fabulous idea, ovely!
I do hope you are soon feeling back to your usual self, it's horrible to be poorly, sending an extra hug.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card s Ginny x

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Such fun Christmas cards! Fabulous idea!

Jennifer said...

Love your button trees, Marie! A great way to use up lots of surplus buttons.

Hope you are feeling much better.

Hugs
Jennifer. x