Thursday 9 July 2015

Animal + sentiment

I am back again, second time this week. And yet again it have been a busy one. I have a little break from my worktraining the coming two week, first time in three years that I will have a vacation and not have to study during the summer or go to meetings or whatever the employment office wants me to do. Feels great! Hope that it won't be as hot as it was last week and not as cold and windy as it is this week. :)

It would be nice to be able to sit outside and do some colouring and card making. Maybe even some stitching.

It's Thursday again and we have second week reminder over at AUD sentiments up today and or theme is Animals + a sentiment. It's in our name you know. :) So use an animal on your creation and then add a sentiment and you will be good. Sponsoring this week is Imagine that! Three digi sets is up for grabs. One lucky winner! And of couse our top picks!


For my card have I use an image called Sweet Deer. A cute image that is nice and easy to colour. I have paired the image up with a lovely bunch of dps from Dove craft. Craft Christmas or something like that I believe that name is. A fairly simple card which I made up using the newest sketch from Paper take weekly which is my resque place to go when I can't think about nothing to do. Thanks for that!

I have used some pearls, a MS punch, letter stickers, ribbon and a white rose to decorate the card. Nice and simple. It doesn't have to be so much every time but now I start to long to make a card that is filled with details and colours and well just rock on, if you know what I mean? But that have to wait until that office space is ready. Just "some" final stuff to go and I am ready, but I need to do some painting first and that puts me off a bit. Needed more shelfs than I thought from the beginning and besides that I have the whole floor filled with stuff and I don't know where to start at the moment. Probably by carry everthing that is on the floor out from the room again. LoL

Anyway, take care and all the best for now.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Paper take weekly - Anything goes / Christmas in July

2 comments:

~ginny said...

Hey Marie - a great Christmas card with those punches, shapes and papers! I like your tip about using a Sketch when you aren't sure where to go with a design. Love all the movement with your curves and punched lines of dots in the background - very nice!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Tracey said...

Hiya Marie I love the colours of this card & that image is adorable :o)
Have a great weekend sweetie.
Hugs
Tracey
xx