Wednesday 11 November 2009

Just Magnolia Distressing challenge

Hi and hello!
Time for another challenge at Just Magnolia. This challenge is all about distressing and that I´'ve done to my poor card. Not only that, I went a little too crazy with the glimmer mist, but hey it's my first time and I learn. The little santa guy is coloured with distress ink refills, still learning that skill as well. Actually quite fun now when I start to get some feeling for how the inks works. A bit different from my derwent aqua pens. :)

So the card is made with CS from coordination and the rest of the papers are from Magnolia's winter collection. Yummy papers. Love these greyish bluish ones. I have also used some roses, rosebuds, some other flowers from where I don't know. A grass punch from woodware as some leafs. The Santa is also poped up on some 3D cushins. Some silver ink and the (little too much) glimmer mist is also on.

So here comes the card.

And the paint job.

Now it's time to get do to the basement and do some ironing and hopefully get rid of some anger. My oldest boy (three years old) decided to peel the wall papers of the wall in the entrénce this morning. I am not that happy about his initiative at this moment. It's not a very nice wall paper but it's the only one we have. Had no plans for remaking in the hall way at this time. Kids!

Well, hugs and take care

Marie

1 comment:

Katterna på Katthemmet Kompis said...

Nu har vi äntligen hittat till din fantastiska blogg! Dina kort är verkligen jättefina! /Tass, Katthemmet Kompis