Saturday 21 November 2009

Passion for promarkers, challenge no. 26

I got it done! Never thought I would. It's not a masterpiece, but at least I'm playing along again. For some reason I can't cut a straigth line today. Everything is a bit crocked but that is how life is sometimes. A bit unconcentrated maybe because I've become an auntie for the four time tonight, a little baby boy to get to know and cherish. Will be great to get to know him. :)

Well, my card then. It's colour combo week at Passion for Promarkers, marsh green and burnt umber. Really lovely colours, if you have a matching stamp that is! I finally remember that I had this guy from the winter collection from Whiff of Joy. He was the perfect one for the colours. A very simple card, but I do love the colours in it. DP are from a digi download from Kay Miller design. Lots of lovely down loads, this is called Winter's peace.


Kind of had to break up the masculine colours with a little rĂ­bbon and some gold pearls. After all it is a X- mas card and there has to be at least some bling on it, doesn't it? I even got a little pink in it. :) But it do look a lot more pink here that in reality.

Well, a short one this time. It's getting late and I think that I have to paint a little before I go to bed. Tomorrow a little ride to IKEA. My boys actually likes to go there. Need some storage for my stamps and it doesn't come cheeper than there. :)

A good night to each and everyone,

hugs
Marie

4 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marie, what a cute card. I love the WOJ image and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous papers and the layout is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
Congrats on becoming an auntie again. I'm so jealous :)

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous card Marie, love the image you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Wiccababe said...

lovely clean and simple card
thanks for joining in this week at PfP and good luck
Debbi
xx
p.s I have some promarker candy up for grabs on my blog if you're interested

Anonymous said...

This is lovely, hey sometimes life is a bit crocked! Thanks for joining in this week with pfp.
Barbara
xx