Friday 25 December 2009

Super duper challenge at passion for promarkers 3

Hi everyone!
I'm back again. This time with at gift that I made for one of my nephews. I can show it now as the kids have gotten their gifts for this year. Kind of glad that this part of the hollydays are over. When Willy got his gifts yesterday he did not want them. He had set his mind to a really big one, and he was determent that it was a huge trash collecting lorry. Let me tell you it wasn't. It was a coffee making mashine. It was as exciting when he saw that. :) :)

So it is still Christmas and New Years theme at PfP, everything but a card and this is a little box I made with some stamps as well coloured with my promarkers, as is the tag. This was great fun to make even if I had some trouble getting it all together with the tag as well. Sometime it is just  "stop" in what I do, but I got it in the end. So here is what it looks like. The stamps are from Magnolia, Hänglar och Stänglar and a free gift from a magazine earlier this year. DP from the local supermarket. Yes, they are back again. Just in different versions. LoL

Back side...


Front side...


Hugs and take care,
Marie

1 comment:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marie, what a cute little carton and tag. The image is so sweet and the papers are gorgeous (I can't believe they are from a supermarket). I hope you and your family are having a wonderful Christmas. Thanks for joining in our mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x