Thursday 28 January 2010

Papertake weekly challenge week 33

Hi you all!
This card is made for the Papertake weekly Challenge where the theme is a sketch for us all to follow.

The sketch


My card is made with a down load called "pocket full of posies" another DCWV down load found at 300 dpi. The pink rectangle is from another down load called "Rosy Checks" from Pickleberrypop. The colour of the paper reminded me of blueberries with milk like my grandma used to give me when I was a little kid. :) And that just had to be there as well with all those lovely berries in Tildas basket.

I've used some card candy from Cardcrafts, roses and leafs from Wildorchid crafts. My stamps are both from Magnolia, and blueberry Tilda is coloured with distress inks. Some half pearls are also added to the flower bunches. :) The sentiment says a simple "Happy birthday" in Swedish.


Have lovely evening everyone!

Hugs,

Marie

No comments: