Tuesday 19 January 2010

Thank you challenge at Just Magnolia this week

Hi there! Have managed to make a second card this week and it's for the Just Magnolia challenge. The theme is "Thank you".  Follow the link and you'll find out more about this challenge. I don't know how many times I coloured this Tilda in with the distress inks before I gave up and took the promaker pens instead. Twice Tage made sure that I had foot print on the image. A very helpful cat. Another two times W help out and gave it all a very mystic feel with tons of distress inks all over. I'm glad that it as just the image. They sure did have fun. I am really sure that Tage did it on purpose. A joking cat, is there a "thing" like that?

My card goes all in a shabby chick theme this time. Lots of pink, blue and green. Not as bad as it sounds, that what I'm hoping for at least. I really don't remember from which collection this Tilda came from, last summer I guess. The sentiment stamp is from Whiff of Joy. My DP for this week is a down load from "Pickelberry pop" called "Rosy cheeks". Really lovely papers! :) I've also used some Prima flower, roses from WOC, a heart from a local store, half pearls, a boss cut swirly corner and a piece of ribbon.



I'm sorry about the crappy photo. It's raining and is very dull and grey here today. Not a good photo weather for cards today. I hope you all have a good day. It's time for me to pick up the kids at kindergarten. Time do fly by! LoL

Take care and hugs,
Marie

No comments: