Friday 22 January 2010

Whiff of joy GDT call

Totally unlike me, I give this with a guest designer call a try. It's a challenge in a big way. But fun at least. Used one of the wonderful stamps from last years autumn kit. I love the grapes in her hair. :) The image is coloured with distress ink refills. DP are from K & Co if I remember right. I've used so roses from Wild Orchid crafts, the celebration stamps from an extra "bits and bob's kit". Lace from my grandmothers, some white half pearls and some rose leafs as well. Stickles (frosted lace) on the flowers.

Read this info and you'll  find more of it at the blog Stamping with Whiff of Joy


And so, here comes the card finally. It has not even dried yet. I don't have the time to wait till morning so it has to be like this for now. Thanks for looking! (Sorry for the really bad photo, taken in the laundry room, best light in the house, ehh?)



Have a good evening and hugs,
Marie

1 comment:

Katharina Frei said...

What a lovely card!! Thanks for your entry to the WoJ Guest DT call!
Katharina x