Wednesday 10 February 2010

Passion for Promarkers week 38

Hi all out there in the winter weather! Snow is coming down like crazy today, again. It's a never ending story this winter. :) But snow is better than rain, so I try to have a little smile in my face at least.

This week's challenge at Passion for Promarkers is three colours of blue: Agean, Sky blue and Cool Aqua.
I just bought this little fellow from Bunny Zoe's "Mimo with Roses" (From bildmalarna.se) and that is what I chose to colour with the promarkers this week. DP are from Panduro and once again from my supermarket kit. (That's the stripy one). Half pearls also from Bunny Zoe's, CS from Bazill and that's all I've used this time. Clean and simple. Love how the colour combo came out in the end. :)



Now it's time for me to pick up my boys at kindergarten, days go so quickly when they are away. :)

Have a good day!
Hugs,
Marie

8 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marie, what a cute card. The image is so sweet and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Emma said...

So adorable and cute....
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Jeanette said...

Hi Marie! Just wanted to say that your card is so pretty! I love the soft shades of blue and that sweet image!
Hugs Jeanette :)

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Ida / Little said...

Hi Marie, love your new stamp, he is such a cute fellah! :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :)

Hugs Ida

Wiccababe said...

such a cute wee character
thanks for joining us this week on pfp and good luck
Debbi
xx

Suzanne said...

Fabulous card Maria I love the cute little image thank you for joining us at PFP this week Sue :o)

lil-paper-pixie said...

Adorable Marie, thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah