Sunday 14 February 2010

A spoon full of sugar, recipe card

This week at A spoon full of Sugar we have a recipe to follow. You need to use one patterned paper, one embossing, one ribbon and one button.

For my card I've used a down load from A cherry on top for my DP, the down load is called "Sweet n' sassy", "Berry Tilda" from Magnolia, a ribbon and button from Panduro I think. Embossing is some kind of swirl with birds from cuttlebug. Tilda is coloured with distress inks from TH, Rangers. Have also used a corner stamp from Heidi Grace.

Have been out playing in the snow with W today. Went downhill with him, not on skies though. We had a great time and many laughs. I found myself beaten in each race we had. Much to his enjoyment. :) Great fun!

Have a good evening,
hugs
Marie

No comments: