Wednesday 3 March 2010

A bunch of challenges in one card...

I didn't plan to make any more cards this week. Feeling a bit down and my rheumatism is killing me, but then I just had to colour and I forgot about my pain for a while. Now I've taken the worst picture ever of the card because tomorrow will be no time for blogging. My boys are of kindergarten tomorrow and I thougth we should do something fun, and tomorrow that means baking cup cakes. Bless our kitchen! :) Hopefully it can keep W and P happy for a while and then their grandma will show to take care of them during eve. Mats and I are going and listen to writer than talks about how to help your kids to become brighter. Well yes, it sounded like a good idea at the time. It's free and only cost us a couple of hours if it's no good and the boys will have fun at the same time. A win win situation.

Well almost forgot about my card. Since the challenges is a) Magnolia, b) Cupcake craft challenges and c) Papertake weekly challenge there had to be a Magolia stamp in it, I've got two for a change and the theme is birthdays. :) There is plenty of bling and a bow as asked for at PTW, and there is also a bunch of circles and round shaps in it, as asked for in CCC.

My card looks like this. Hope you like it, if you can see how it looks. Told you the photo is really bad. :(


Time to go to bed and get a good nights rest as I will need it, badly.

Hugs for you all,
Marie

4 comments:

Sadilla said...

HI
Very nice card... I like the paper you picked! and that little cake is so sweet...
hugs
Sadia

Donna said...

Fab card for this weeks challenges and such pretty papers you have used...thanks for playing along with Cupcake & PTW this week :) Donna x

Helen said...

Yummy card!
Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly!
Helen x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marie, what a pretty card. Love the image and the papers are gorgeous. The layout is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft this week. Hugs, Denise x