Monday 24 May 2010

Just Magnolia - a sketch

Hi and hello!
Today I think that my computer is playing games with me. Nothing has worked until now. Drives me crazy! Lots of time spent by the computer when I could have made a card or two!

This time at Just Magnolia we have a sketch to follow made by Jane. It looks like this and was great fun to work with. Thanks for that Jane!


For my card this week I have used a couple of downloads for DP. Both from Bearly mine Design and Pinkpretticoat. Some white card stock. I've used Tilda from Lazy summerday from last summer, together with some star fishes and gelly fishes which I have put some glossy accent on. A gingham ribbon and some dew drops finishes it all off. Hope you like. It is all coloured with my promarkers. It's stamped with memento's Paris dusk. Great colour and a nice change from black and brown all the time.


Have a good evening!

Hugs,
Marie

1 comment:

Heather said...

Fabulous card Marie, great colours and I just love the little sea scene with those cute little fishes underneath Tilda. Fabulous details.
hugs Heather xx