Wednesday 14 July 2010

My final card for today

My cards has kind of been stacked up, so I have a third and final card for today. It's Christmas time again and my image is from Sugarnellies at Funky Kits. I'v coloured her in different kinds of ink and distressed around all edges. Snowflakes is made by a woodware punch and they are also glimmer misted with old lace. I've cut pieces from a "lace" made MS punch, one of the deep ones. Decorated with tons of pearls from BunnyZoe's. DP are from DCWV. Wonderful green colour! :)

A bunch of challenges to enter with this card:
Friday Sketchers - The sketch
Stampavie and more - Anything goes
Everybody art challenge - Holiday
Fancy and Fussy - Christmas in July part 2
Winter wonderland - Tas was the night before X-mas
Christmas Stamping all year around - open challenge
Bah humbug! - For someone special

And this was all from me for today!

Hugs,
Marie

9 comments:

Lynsey said...

Beautiful card Marie, that image is so sweet!Thanks for joining in the Winter Wonderland Challenge this week.
Hugs Lynsey x

Irene said...

Hello marieM

What a beautiful card, I love your mix and mtch of papers, and your image is adorable. I love the distressing and how you have cut round the image.

Thank you so much for entering in our latest challange.

luv
irene
Bah! Humbug!

Danielle said...

How pretty Marie! Love the papers and the punched border with the pearls is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week!
Hugs, Danielle

downrightcrafty said...

Oh this is so beautiful, love that punched effect and those pretty pearls, gorgeous card, thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland this week, hope you will join us again tomorrow for the next challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Annie said...

oh so beautiful - I just love this card.
Thanks for joining us - hope you'll love the new challenge starting today which is 'Christmas Stockings'.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Maria said...

Thank you for playing along in our challenge this week at Christmas Stampin All Year Long! Your card is beautiful!! Hope to see you playing along with us again!

Maria

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card, beautiful image and colours.
luv
Debby

Heather said...

Beautiful card Marie, love the colours and the beautiful image, one of my favourites. Love what you've done with the punch as well, I'll have to remember that one is stunning!!!
hugs Heather xx

Chris said...

A beautiful card Maris and such a sweet image. I love your colouring and the papers and your design are so pretty. Chris x