Thursday 2 September 2010

A little Magnolia card

Today I've been playing with Tilda again. This is one of my favorite images from Magnolia. It's fun to colour and she is really sweet. I've coloured her with the Aquamarkers from Letraset. A little learning process but I'm getting there. The battery in my camera is running low and won't focus, so the picture is a bit blurry. Sorry...

I've used the sketch from Just Magnolia, theme from Winter Wonderland (All I want for Christmas) and from Bah! Humbug! (Charms). Lovely to be able to take part in a few challenges at once again.

.

Soon will the "wood man" come and deliver some loggs for the winter, so we kind of know what we have to do around here during the weekend. :) And I have to empty my craft room as well as my brother will probably show up next week and tear the basement room down. I will really miss my little place. Now I have to do something I can call a crafting room up here. The kids need a bigger place to play at and my old crafting space is the best place, unlucky for me. Hope they grow up fast so I can get it back. :):)

Take care and enjoy your evening.

Hugs
Marie

5 comments:

Irene said...

Hello Marie

What a super card, I love your design papers and the edged borders. Tilda is so cute sorting out her things. Your charms and flowers are the perfect finish to your card.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah!Humbug

luv
irene
xxxx

downrightcrafty said...

Gorgeous card and super image beautifully coloured thanks for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland, hope to see you back tomorrow for the next challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Mina said...

what a pretty summery card Marie, I love that spotty paper...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Max said...

Hi Marie, your Tilda card is really sweet and I love how you have shown it is possible to use everyday papers yet still achieve a fantastic result for a christmas card. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Annelie said...

Åh, ett julkort helt i min smak...ljuvligt rooosa...!
Ha en toppendag & lycka till med kryddkortet!