Thursday 7 October 2010

Altheas Mix Christmas Challenge - Any christmas image

Have already finished my card for the challenge at Altheas Mix this week. Has a theme of "Your choise of picture/image". I went with one of my favourite Christmas Tildas from last year. Don't know how many candle lights I've used her for. It's a joy to colour her in, and yesterday did the latest club kit from Magnolia came in the mail box. I've inked up a couple of the images but not finished the colouring yet. May be tonight. I'm spending a lot of time finishing of my boys photo albums at the moment and it's a joy to do that. Can't believe that I manage to make so many cards this week as well.
So Tilda from Magnolia, pink (!, Yes I gave it another try from last weeks challenge Christmas a la Pink ribbon). I used my digital DP from Bearly Mine design. Love them! All colours and motives you can ever think of. Some half pearls, flowers from Wild Orchid Craft, and a piece of cream and gold ribbon. To top it all of some stickles glitter glue in gold and chrystal.

Take care,
Marie

5 comments:

Lia said...

bbeuatiful card marie I love this cute Tilda
hugs Lia

Emma said...

Such a beautiful card Marie, gorgeous colour and details.
Hugs Emma x

Annelie said...

Mmmm...underbart rosa kort Marie :-)
Så fin blomhörna...
Ha en riktigt bra helg!!
Kramen Annelie

Unknown said...

Jätte fint kort, rosa är en helt underbar färg.

susanne´s smulor said...

Jättefint kort! Jag älskar rosa och har iband svårt att använda mej av andra färger...ja, det ska vara grönt isf. Ha det gott/sussa