Friday 29 October 2010

Another challenge combo and DT call

I'm back after having another set back with my joints. Totally lucky that I have my crafting to keep me busy! Give me something fun to think about. Just gets a little slow in working progress every now and then. :)

This time I have a card combining the challenges at LOTV and Passion for Promarkers. The card is also made for the DT call over at Bearly Mine Design. So of course this card is made with here wonderful DP. Freebees just as Donna wished for, exept for one. The brown one in the back, that is from the Plain paper stack of hers. Go over and check the DT call out for yourself! The theme at PfP is Best friends, and the sketch is from LOTV made by the lovely and inspiring Bev.

Well then! Back to my card. This time I used the aquamarkers to colour my image. I used a piece from an album sheet this time. Try to find the best paper to colour on, so far letrasets own cartright pad is in the lead together with the aquarell pads around. Heavy weight of course! The image is from LOTV, DP from Bearly Mine, some die cut buttons and stars and this is what I ended up with.

Now time for a little rest and the pick up the boys from day care last time this week. Have a wonderful day! I see you soon again!

Hugs
Marie

And a little PS: Thanks Annelie for the Award! I will "deal" with it during the weekend! Thanks again! :))

9 comments:

Emma said...

An adorable card, gorgeous image and I love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marie, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. The buttons and stars in the corner look fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
ps hope you feel better soon :)

Tracy said...

Fabulous card Marie. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

tiggertastic said...

what a wonderful card, i adore the colours yo have used here, just wonderful

sarah xx
tiggertastic blog

Anonymous said...

Really pretty card Marie, love the green and blue combo. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Donna said...

Great card, sweet image Marie, love your choice of papers for this and the border and especially the buttons. Thanks for your entry to the DT Call
hugs
Donna xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is really great love your choice of image and colours, thanks for joining us at LOTV this week big hugs love Pops x x x

Julie said...

Wonderful card, Marie - beautiful colour combo!Thanks for joining us again at PFP this week. Juliexx

Michele Roos said...

Such an adorable card Marie. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x