Thursday 30 December 2010

A card for Friday Sketchers

Ahh, finally back and it feels really good. Life kind of took over these last couple of weeks with Christmas and an ill cat that now looks like furry meatloaf. I would show you a picture of his head but then you would never visit this blog of mine again. He looks terrible the poor thing! It's first time his allergy hits him like this during the winter. Has always looked like a summer problem but no, not that lucky.
So for my card then, I have followed the wonderful sketch made by Claudia over at Friday sketchers. It's a lovely one and I will use it again that's for sure. So thanks a lot for that one Claudia. My Designer papers are from Bearly Mine which very soon will start the very new challenge blog. Please come and join us there. These DP are from the digi set Peach Delight. There will also be four new digis coming up in the store 2nd of January and let me tell you they are yummy!
My image is from Giordano and can be found at Joanna Sheens lovely store. I have many of those stamps but find them really hard to colour. Someone told me practise make perfect so that's what I do, and I do keep buying more of those cuties. :) These sweet little friends have I coloured with distress inks and it was stamped on Promarker heavy cartridge paper for Promarker pens. Flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts and the charm is from Pagoni. The half pearls is made with a pearl maker pen.

So with all this said I wish you all the best for the new year. May it be filled with joy and happiness and as much crafting as you wish for!

Oh! I am very humble to see that I'm getting more and more followers. It means the world to me and I hope you keep poping by every now and then. Welcome to my little corner of the blogging world! You make this meaningful and give me inspiration to keep going with this. Thank you to each and every one of you. You rock!

Love n' hugs,
Marie

7 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, what a lovely image, my brother has two Old English Sheepdogs and they are gorgeous, your colouring is fabulous to stunning card. With love and hugs Shirelyxx

Annelie said...

Men stackars kissen då... det är så jobbigt när djuren är sjuka, man känner sig så maktlös :(
Kortet är jättefint, vilket härligt motiv!
Den skissen ser verkligen mycket lockande ut, jag kommer nog låna den lite senare.
Kram Annelie

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

What a wonderful sweet card!
I love what you came up with using my sketch.
Thank you for joining.
Happy New Year
Claudia

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

what a cute image........i like the colour and the papers you have use.....

Happy new year......

Hugs
Judith

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Marie i love the image. Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year. luv gina xx

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card... I am a new follower from Feline Playful

Erum Tasneem said...

such an adorable card!