Monday 3 January 2011

For Fun Challenges


Over at the For Fun Challenges a couple of weeks ago, there was an add for new design team members. Not thinking much about what I was doing, I sent Helen an email with a little info about me and got accepted to this team as well. I am very greatful for that and will do my very best to do a good "job" for this challenge blog as well. You find my new design team friends over at the sidebar including a link to the challenge. Please come and join us in the upcoming fun! I would love to see your creations there.

All the best and love n' hugs,
Marie

2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Congratulations Marie Im sure you will be a great assest to the team. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Doreen said...

Congratulations on your DT place.I am over from Feline Playful and am now a follower.xxx