Wednesday 27 April 2011

Here we go again!

Welcome back! It's time for one more challenge here in my world today and now we're going to the Paper Shelter for the next challenge. This week would like to see you honor your mums
An ode to mum

is our theme. As usual I've used the image from the PaperShelter (as it is for their challenge, lol) and the papers I have absolutly no clue from where I got them. LoL Gosh I'm really druged at this time. Only 2 more weeks before the doctors cleans up my knee. The waiting is horrable! Back to my card, I'm guessing one of the new kits from NitWit once again. I have turned the image around (mirrored it) and then coloured with my promarkers. I'm so glad I dared to go blue. Love how the colours came out this time.

So now you know what to do, take a seat in the garden shadows and start colouring away. Can't wait to see what you all come up with. And now you all have a shot of winning. If you use an image from TPS shop you can still win the great prize of $15 vocher to spend in the store. If you don't use a TPS image you can win one digi stamp of your own choise from the TPS store. Fabby isn't it?


Take car and love n hugs for you all. I have to go and see if I can do anything to make my knee feel a tiny bit better. All links you need, you can find at my sidebar. Nice and easy!

Marie

7 comments:

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Very cute - nice layout......

Hugs
Judith

Caroline said...

Awww Marie I hope you feel better soon Lovely card with lovely colours xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, gorgeous card and I love your colouring. with hugs Shirleyxxx

Debs said...

So pretty love your card and the way you've arranged the flowers.
Hugs Debs

Livert said...

Love your card its so cute.

Hugs Liv

Annelie said...

Jättefint kort med supergulligt motiv!
Trevlig helg vännen!
Kramis Annelie

Helen Dooley said...

You made some awesome cards! They all rock! and so do you. Thanks!!