Wednesday 11 May 2011

This is nuts!

Ok, this will be the third, yep third post here today. I have been asked to be guest designing for the lovely gals over at the Sisterhood of Crafting, and guess which day they have their challenges up? Jepp, Wendsdays it is. LoL I will add this little badge on it's right place ASAP when my energy is back after my surgery yesterday. Kind of preposted this one as well. I am so greatful that the lovely girls over at the sisterhood invited me for this adventure. Thanks gals!

So for this the first challenge (for me) over at "the sisters" the theme is

Let it shine!

Use bling and glitter and what else there is to make things shine. Nice and easy isn't it? I for sure thought that. I even made two projects so this will be long post again. LoL It was very natural to make to projects as I have twin nieces and they had their birthdays a while back so it's also safe to post them now.

For my first card I have used this lovely Tilda from one of the latest club kits from Magnolia. She is coloured with distress inks. On the ballon I have used glossy accent and some golden glitter to have a lovely glittery ballon. And as my nieces are very "princessy", great word hey? They love glitter, sparkle and pink and flowers etc. My designer papers are from Bearly Mine design. You find a link in my sidebar to this lovely store. Donna will make sure you get your products qick and easy. The flowes and leafs and the lace is from Wild Orchid Crafts, and so is the blue blingstones in the corners.


I have made both cards easel ones and this is how the bottom looks. I believe I have use one of the alphabets from Tim Holtz dies for the text which says happy birthday in Swedish. I did actually forgot to take a picture of the other (in-)side of the card. How nuts is that? Oh well, it has been a lot lately. Theres is also alot of stickles added to the flowers on both cards.


And then we have the second card to inspire you all. This Tilda is also quite new and she is coloured with my usual promarkers on CC4 paper. The designer papers here is also from Bearly Mine lovely pink roses. I love this paper! It's so girly. The same here, flowers are from Wild Orchid as well as the lace. Punched out leafs and half pearls from BunnyZoe.  


And here comes the bottom and inside of the card. Here I have used alphastickers in green to say happy birthday. The little buckle with blingstones is from Altheas mix.


I hope that my creations can inspire at least one of you. I can't wait to see what you come up with for the shiny challenge over at the Sisterhood of Crafters.

With love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card:

2 comments:

Annelie said...

Ja du kan ju ordna till det bra, onsdagar alltihop *lol* Grattis tjejen & Lycka till!!
Kortet med katten här nedanför var riktigt tufft och dessa två är ju helt bedårande!!
Gillar spetsen som "följer med på insidan" på det nedre kortet, väldigt snyggt!!
Se till att snabbt få ordning på ditt knä nu & pyssla på duktigt!! :)
Kraaam!

Nannieflash said...

Oh Marie your cards are stunning, I love the all. with hugs Shirleyxxxx