Wednesday 25 May 2011

Time for a For Fun challenge again

Good morning! Wendsday and mega posting again. Today I have three posts going up so bare with me OK. I try to spred them over the day. This time at For Fun we have the theme of

Show you pride!

In other words use the colours typical for your country. (Oh boy, my arms are playing games with me today, weather changes on it's way. Did I tell that I really R E A L L Y love winter? Hate the mess the weather is playing with me during this time of the year).


OK, quickly back to my card before my arms give in for real here. Since living in Sweden I had to go with the cheerful blue and yellow. Finding inspiration for those colours, not easy I will tell but then I found this lovely image over at our sponsor this week and it made it lots easier. My digi is called "Fairy and daisy". Not my normal choise of an image, but this was so lovely, may be because it goes so well with the daisy DP? :)


I had the Designer papers chosen long before I had my image so they kind of set the tone of the card as well. By now you all know that I absolutly adore the designer papers that Donna makes over at Bearly Mine designs and these are no exceptition. The bright yellow is from the "grunge collection" and the daisy paper is from the spring set "". Just a few flowers, poppys these are white (as you didn't see that), but on the island of "Ă–land" just a bridge away (6,7 km long), there is tons of red poppies of to bloom in a few weeks. Looks wonderful.

I end this here as I have to more posts to write and it's not a funny day for this. The docs really have to find some good meds to help out here. I go nuts! No more complaining. I hope to see all your wonderful creations over at For Fun this week.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card:

No comments: