Tuesday 26 July 2011

Another long night...

...and what do I do then? Oohh yes! Another card! This time I used one of the sooo adorable LOTV stamps. I love them all but the ones for the boys are my faves. This one is probably my all time fave and believe me when I say I have many of them. This little guy is coloured with aquamarkers from Letraset and paired up with papers from Dovecraft, tickets from T.H, string from Pagoni and so is the charm, netty thing is from BunnyZoe, dew drops from stash. Now of to the gym and work out, hopefully the knee will be better after that.


I thought I enter this card to the challenge over at LOTV which have the theme of fun and games! Guess what I and my friends used to do when I was a kid and lived on an island? LoL

Stay crafty!

Love n hugs
Marie

3 comments:

tiggertastic said...

fantastic make, love the soft tones you have used

sarah x

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images....

Hugs
Judith

Annelie said...

Hej vännen!
Lyckas inte hitta nån kommentarslänk på dagens inlägg, har du kommit åt någon inställning eller är det jag som är blind? Eller så är det kanske gamla kära blogger som skojar lite igen...
Vad du har varit flitig! En hel hög med underbara kort på en & samma gång!! - men det klart, jag såg ju att du inte kunde sova :/ Nedrans knä att krångla då...lider så med dig, nu får det väl vara bra snart :(
Som sagt, jättefina kort allesammans, jag gillade verkligen sanden i shaker-kortet!
Ha det bäst & ta hand om dig!
Kramisar Annelie