Wednesday 20 July 2011

Hello again!

I'm back just as I promissed. Now it's time for the new challenge over at The PaperShelter. This week we are looking for green cards. The colour green is the theme and we really hope you will join us.


As always we have a voucher worth $15 for those of you that use a TPS image up for grabs if you are the lucky winner. For all the others out there you have the chance of winning one digi of your choice. How great isn't that?


For this card I have used a really cute image called "Summer games". She is teamed up with some yummy digi papers from Bearly Mine called Spring Light. I have used some net ribbon from Bunny Zoe and so is the charm. Some vail fabric and pearls from an old neckless is also used for this card. The buttons are recycled from an old shirt. I hope you like it. I look forward to coming and see what you have created for our challenge this week.

Love n hugs
Marie

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Oh Marie this gorgeous I love the whole card layout and your colouring is spot on. hugs Shirleyxxx