Tuesday 19 July 2011

It is time for a new BMC challenge

Hello and good morning! I hope you are having a really wonderful day. Two weeks has passed again and we have a new Bearly Mine Challenge for you. This period  has the theme of

Tag! You're it!

We can't wait to see what you are going to do with this theme. It will be so much fun! I bet there will be a huge pile of cards for us to look at.

For my card I have used a digi from one of our sponsors this week; Whimsy Stamps. It's called Here Fishy Fishy!  So fun and funky! I believe that my cats would look something like that if they got a chance to "explore" a fish tank. It's coloured with promarkers and some detail added with glossy accent. I have used designer papers from Donna's Spring Light again as I love the colours in that set. Some flowers from Prima, brads from Papermania, sentiment from Wildrose studio and the rest from stash finish up this card.


Our sponsors this week, be sure to visit them all.


 Whimsy Stamps - 5 Digi's of the winner's choice


 Bearly Mine Designs - 2 Digi sets of the winner's choice


Di's Digi's Downloads - 3 Digi's of the Winner's Choice


Teddy Bo - Teddy Bo Quintet

I can't wait to see what you creat for this wonderful challenge. Be sure to play along and have a shot at all the lovely prizes we have for you.

With love n hugs,
Marie

4 comments:

Lia said...

beautiful card marie I love the soft colors and the stamp cute
hugs Lia

Tracey Manderson said...

Love it Marie!! Gorgeous Card
Hugs
Tracey

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images..

Hugs
Judith

Annelie said...

Väldigt fina kort de två översta men det här var ju bara bäst!! Haha så coolt...klockrent med charmsen också :)
Trevlig helg!
Kram Annelie