Wednesday 24 August 2011

And now time for the Paper Shelter

Here we go again! Now it's time for the Paper Shelter to stand in the spot light. This week we really have an easy challenge for you all. We want you to use your die cuts and punches. Something that we use one very single card more or less I guess?

For this card I have use the wonderfully cute image "Lets make a pic-nic", she totally cute and kind of reminds me of the Sarah Kay images. Love those too, but for some reason I hate to colour them. This is way much more fun to colour. My little doll is paired up with a DoveCraft paper pad again, Sugar n Spice I believe it's called. My flowers are a mix from WOC and I am roses. The butterfly is from Altheas Mix. Die cuts used here is the lace from MFT, the large rectangle and scalloped one from Spellbinders. In the flower mix I have some leaves that is punched with woodware punches.


As always you can win $15 voucher to spend in the Paper Shelter store if you are using a TPS image on your project. If you don't, you can still win one digi of your own choise. Great isn't it?

So with all this said I welcome you over to the PaperShelter blog. Me and my team can't wait to see what you all come up with for this easy challege! So what are you waiting for?

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Papertake Weekly - Dies to die for

4 comments:

Annelie said...

Finfina kort som vanligt! Du är så himla duktig på att få ihop olika papper, mönster & färger!
Kram Annelie

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, stunning challenge post this week, I love all the girls work, we shall have to pull our socks up for next week. Stunning card and I love the papers. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Tracey Manderson said...

Beautiful Marie, your papers are perfect for your image!
Hugs
Tracey

Anonymous said...

Hi Marie,
What a very pretty card! Such a sweet image and I love the colours. Thanks for joining in with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! x