Wednesday 10 August 2011

It's double Wendsday again!

Rise and shine! It's time for a new challenge over at For Fun today. We have kind of an odd challenge for you this week. We're have the theme of Watermelon, and we are not talking about the colour here. We want to see these juicy fruits on your creations in any kind of way.

We are sponsored of the lovely MelJen once again and all of the lovely people in the DP team has used here images for their creations. The prize up for grabs is 4 digis of winners choice. Great deal isn't it?

For my card have I used dp from Pinkpretticoat (the first digital element I ever bought) the image is from MelJen of couse but I have use a PPC melon and put it over the original one to keep the card together. Not the best card I have created but it's here and I bet you can amaze me with your lovley creations, so pop on over to For Fun now and look at what the others has been up too.

Love n hugs
Marie

3 comments:

Annelie said...

Hej Marie!
Kortet här ovanför var ju väldigt gulligt men det här tokgillar jag verkligen!! Urläckert!!
Jag vet inte vad du har för uppgift som gruppledare men Lycka till, du kommer fixa det galant! :)
Kramen
Annelie

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a lovely card Marie x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Helen Dooley said...

This is so cute. Thanks so much for doing such great work.