Wednesday 16 November 2011

A new challenge over at the Paper Shelter as well.

You know it's Maries magical Wendsday again with two posts in one day. Wonder if I ever will get used to this? I impress myself every time. LoL

So this week I am playing with my "own" team, the B team from the Paper Shelter Love you guys! You always make me so proud! As I love winter and snow the theme was simple for this challenge. Snow flakes is our theme this week. They can be on your images, on your paper, as embellishments you name it. I actually wouldn't mind some snow right now, or how about next coming weekend when first of Advent is here. Very early this year. Love this time of the year! Yum!


Ok, back to the important stuff. As always we have a voucher up for grabs if you use a PaperShelter image. It's worth $20. If you enter with another company stamp or no stamp at all you are up for a choice of three images of your choice from the Paper Shelter store. Wonderful isn't it?

My card then. I have used the lovely image called Warm in the winter. The little gal and her kitten is paired up with some designer papers from Bearly Mine Designs called Christmas fun. On the edges and on the flowers I have added "some" heavy gesso from the art store. Wanted some snow effect and it looks fine on the flower but my printed paper "ate" the gesso. Got a little messy look. Oh, anyway flowers are from WOC. The big snow flake is made with a die from Cuttle bug I think. Rest of decos from my stash.

Hope to see you join us over at the Paper Shelter this week.

With love n hugs
Marie


Challenges for this card
Delightful challenges - Snowflakes
Craft your passion - Let it snow
Paper Sundaes - Use digital



9 comments:

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

this is a lovely card Marie......i like it.....

thank you for your lovely word and that you understand me.....

Hugs
Judith

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, wow thats one stunning card, and you are doing a fabulous job with not only looking after your own team but your two posts are brilliant, and i just couldnt do it without you, we work so well together and I appreciate everything you do. hugs Shirleyxx

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Marie, I love the colours & all the details :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

How absolutely sweet your image looks and the way you have made her in snowy background is gorgeous
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Tracey Manderson said...

Gorgeous Card Marie, and wonderful colouring, so Pretty!
Hugs
Tracey

Crystal said...

Adorable image, love the pretty flowers & snowflakes. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week :)

Mau xx said...

Just called over from PSC to say I love your pretty card Marie, and the image is so sweet. I think the edges give a super snow effect. xx

Emma H said...

Cute card! Thanks for playing along with our wintery challenge this week at Craft Your Passion!

Jenny said...

Thanks so much for joining in our Digi challenge at Paper Sundaes. Those flowers and that snowflake are perfect embellishments.