Wednesday 11 January 2012

It's that time again...


...or maybe not! This week is a bit special you see. Normally during this time I would encourage you all to "run" over to the Paper Shelter blog to take part in our challenge there. I am still encourage you to run over there but from now on and for two weeks I am hosting a design team call there. So no challenges for the next coming weeks, "just" a design team call.

I know that there is many of you saying: Oh, I can't do that, I'm not good enought. And I say, if you don't try you don't even have the chance to be on any team. One day it will be your turn and it might be here and now, who knows?!

We are looking for 7 new crafter to add to our two teams. We are sadly loosing three design team members and have to replace them. Then we need to add four new ones as we feel that all crafters deserves at least two comments each when entering our challenges. I will not be telling you all details here, you have to jump on over to The Paper Shelter to find out the full details. Gosh! I hope I won't forget anything as I can't correct it. I'm at the hospital recovering from a knee surgery.


A few things I do tell you here:
Your colouring skills are important. It has to be excellent. We are promoting some wonderful digi stamps and paper packs as well. You need to be able to use them both.

We will only look at crafter who's creation is made with a digi. We want to see how you handle them. We would be happy if you don't cover up your whole card with decorations and flowers as the image is the focus in this DT call. But of corse you can decorate it, but don't drown it. LoL

If you are into other crafts like "real" scrapbooking, LO etc you are more than welcome to apply. It's wonderful if we can get some scrappers in the team as well. But you still have to use a digital image to be in the DT call.

Ok, I leave you with this and hope to see you all over at the Paper Shelter adding your application for our design team call.

Love n hugs
Marie

3 comments:

Lia said...

wonderful cards you made I love the stamps and great choice of the papers
hugs Lia

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, Im sorry to hear that you are in so much pain, I hope it wont be long before you have it under control.
Brilliant Post and hopefully it will bring us lots of entrants, I love your card its gorgeous so beautifully coloured and a lovely card design, hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Marjorie said...

Hi hun, just popped in to see how you were doing...do hope you are feeling a little better, beautiful card and such lovely colouring..Take care..
Big hugs,
Marjorie
xx