Wednesday 7 March 2012

Cats and Dogs

Good morning to you and happy Wendsday! Hope you're all having a wonderful day. I am in Stockholm now and having a good time. later on today I'll meet a dear friend of mine for dinner. It will be wonderful. 

This post is here for a reason you know. We have the theme of cats and dogs today at For Fun Challenges. No sponsor this time either, but it's fun anyway.

My image is from the Paper Shelter and the little darling is coloured with my Letraset family and some Polychromes, just to have some change everynow and then. have to practise that tec abit. But mostly I enjoy it just because of every now and then. The sweet little doggie queen is paired up with some dp from Bearly Mine Design that soon will start having challenges again. We start up 20th of March again. So glad you decided to continue with the challenges Donna!

So now I hope that you'll hurry up and join us over at For Fun this week.

Love n hugs


Marie


Challenges for this card

2 comments:

Helen Dooley said...

Beautiful! She is so classy looking. Great job on the challenge!!

coldwaters2 said...

Wowww this is stunning Marie being a dog lover this one really appeals to me. beautiful image and wonderful creation.
hugs
Lorraine x