Thursday 1 March 2012

I'm guest designing

Good morning everyone! This week is the Paper Shelter sponsoring the challenges over at the Paper Crafting Journey. Me and Shirley got asked if we wanted to join in as guest designers this week and we sure wanted to do that. Anything to get to play with the TPS images. LOL

So over at the Paper Crafting Journey this week the theme is Anything goes. A nice and easy one! I have used the Fairy of the cookies. Isn't she a real cutie? I have as always coloured with my lovely Letraset Family. Some details on the wings and on her leggings are coloured with metallic markers from the same family.


I have used tons of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and the metal corners comes from them as well. I need a refill of those really soon. LoL The designer papers are from Panduro. I raised the border a bit by putting some foam squares under one of the edges and the glued the rest of the panel down.

Ok, my friends. I hope you all join in the challenge over at Paper Crafting Journey. I sure would if I was you. :)

Love n hugs
Marie


Challenges for this card

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do love this sweet fairy! Beautiful card Marie
hugs Julie P

Linda said...

Absolutely gorgeous card here. And such a cute image. It´s really beautiful and you´ve as always colored it sooooo gorgeous. I love how it turned out.
Hugs, Linda

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Marie this is so beautiful what gorgeous colours and papers you have used I do love that image and that corner embellishments, super card.
hugs
Lorraine x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, Id forgotten all about this, Id better go and visit and see how my cards looking, with the funeral yesterday everything has slipped my mind.
A stunning card by the way, and youve done a beautiful job of your card layout and those papers look gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx