Wednesday 4 April 2012

Paper Shelter time!

It's Wendsday again and I am back with a new creation to show off. It's the B-teams time again to inspire you all to create something that you have use for during Easter. So the theme is set to Anything - With Easter in mind. We know that it's a little late but you might have the time to create a LO, a little basket for candy or maybe a late Easter card. Anyway, we want to see what you can come up with.


I have made a little Bunny basket that I want to show you today. I have used the image called The most adorable bunny from the Paper Shelter. Coloured her with my Letraset Family in grey and pink. A great combination in my world. LoL I have used digital designer papers from NitWit collections and printed it on both sides of the paper so that I get the pattern both inside and out. Then some decorations with flowers and some lace. A little gift for someone during Easter. This one is filled with candy, maybe I should keep it for myself?

As always we have our $20 voucher up for grabs if you use a TPS image. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of three PaperShelter images, if you are the lucky winner, drawn by Mr Random.


So my friends I leave you with this and goes to the bus to get some work out for my knee. A never ending story.

Have a wonderful Easter if I get nothing more up here before then.

Love n hugs
Marie


PS: If you are looking for our For Fun Challenges this week, we are on vacation. Helen thought we should rest for a week. Thank you for that!


Challenges for my little basket

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Marie thats one stunning basket full of lovely Easter eggs Im sure. hugs Shirleyxx