Wednesday 9 May 2012

A new pink card

Hello and how do you do? Hope everthing is bright and lovely where ever you are. I am in a happy mood, not because I want to, because my pills makes me feel this way. LoL Maybe it is a good thing after all? Oh well, life is strange and you really have to do the best of it even if it brings hard times every now and then.


Lucky for me I have my family, the best physio trainer around and not to forget my crafting and friends. It makes things a little easier. So you all know which day it is? Wendsday, yes once again! And there is a new challenge up over at For Fun. This time we want to see cards made for the best gal in your world. It might be a friend, your mum, sister, sister in law etc, a card just because you care.

 I have made a card using one of the sweet and lovely Lili of the Valley stamps. They are such joy to colour and I love how cute they are. I have paired these Best Friends up with some lovely designer papers from Bearly Mine Design. They are from the set called Rose's Dream. It came on the marked last Friday and is filled with stunning papers. Very pretty! :) The inside is decorated with papers from the Just plain set and from Rose's Dream as well. I have also used Fancy Circles where you can write your message for your friend. Hopefully I remember to take a pic of the inside tomorrow. :)

The sea of flowers is made out of flowers from WOC and I am roses. There is some frosted lace stickles on and a few leafs made by a Magnolia die. The image is as most of the time coloured with my Letraset Family.

I hope you join us in our challenge for your best gal over at For Fun this week.

Love n hugs

Marie


Challenges for this card
Dream Valley Challenges - For a special lady

10 comments:

Annelie said...

Underbara rosa kort - det här nedanför föll mig ännu mer i smaken men ljuvliga båda 2!
Kram Annelie

Lia said...

beautiful card Marie I love the papers and great stamp
hugs Lia

Nannieflash said...

Oh Marie that is stunning I love your flower sprays and your colouring is just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Helen Dooley said...

Gorgeous card!! You always do such a great job for us at fOr Fun. I thank you for all you do!! HUgs!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Marie this is simply beautiful, the paper, flowers and image a a delight to see.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Karen Petitt said...

Hi Marie, such a gorgeous card - I love it!!! I wish my medications would make me happy - having a full blown flare at the moment! Take care of yourself hun, I'll try to email when I can hugs Karen x

Unknown said...

Oh this is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley this week

sallysbitz2 said...

Marie, this is a Gorgeous. Love LOTV images & you have coloured it perfectly. The array of flowers are beautiful x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Carrie's Corner said...

Your card is beautiful! The image is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

Hugs
Carrie

Usman Hadi said...

Lovely card!

Plastic Card Printing