Friday 23 November 2012

Friday is here again

Hello and good evening! Well maybe afternoon is the correct term still, it's only 1600 here but it's already dark. In an hour the ladies team of Sweden will play against France in a handball tournament and my kids are already by the TV waiting for it to start. I love that! And tomorrow does the World Cup for the cross-country skiers start. Life couldn't be any better. LoL But I do need to get some curtains up as well, so we'll see how much of it I get the chance to see in the end. A birthday part is coming up as well, so busy busy.


Donna over at the Bearly Mine Design has a Black Friday sale this weekend. So do pop on over to here store and find yourself some bargins. Lots of lovely stuff there. and that brings me to my card for today. My kids has asked me a long time ago to make cards for their teachers this year as well, only nine this time, and I have not started yet. One is made and this is it.


I have used designer papers from Bearly Mine Design called Winters Swirl. I love the grey papers in this set, they are stunning! And I have matched the papers with my favourite Sugar Nellie stamp called Snowflake if I remember right. She is coloured with my Letraset family in grey tones. Love the warm greys but has also used the light versions of ice grey. My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the blue berry cluster is from Magnolia. I love those berries. Have gotten myself a real stash with them in different colours. LoL

The card is a book card and will get some kind of treat in it for the teacher, but I don't think I will be making nine of these. Way too much work for my hands to do all that folding.

Anyway, have a lovely weekend and "talk to you soon".

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
The Sugar bowl - Sketch
Cute Card Thursday - Girls only
Crafty Creations Challenge blog - Christmas is coming

5 comments:

Heather said...

A brilliant creation Marie, such stunning colours and a sweet, adorable image. Your embellishing is awesome - beautifully, out of this world!!!
Your hands must be bothering you at this time of year - I do hope you are coping OK!!!
hugs
Heather xx

Annelie said...

Underbart vacker!!
Kram

Eileen said...

Wow this look fabulous. Love the image and design. Beautifully embellished. Gorgeous project
Eileen x

Karen Petitt said...

wow Marie - that looks stunning. I want to make some gifts for some of my friends who craft so i'm going to find a tutorial on this - it would make a beautiful box to put the little presents in. love the lay out and the embellishments are fab. enjoy the sports hun xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Marie that is just stunning, I love those book cards, and yours is so beautifully coloured and the papers look fabulous to. hugs Shirleyxxxxx