Sunday 16 December 2012

Christmas Challenges with sketches

Hi there! Have you done all your Christmas shopping yet? Was out today and nearly finished. Yeay! Managed to get a card done as well and this is made after a sketch from Christmas Challenges with sketches.The back ground of the image looks a bit shady in the photo but is really light blue IRL.  Probably have to retake this photo later on but it was more important to get the card in, and up in time.


I have used an image from the Paper shelter called Carol Singers, the most lovely image from the Shelters winter and Christmas images this year. Adore it. Have paired it up with some designer papers from Papermania called "Home for Christmas" if I am correct. This card will be put on a little box with some chocolates for my youngers' kids teacher later on tonight when the kids are asleep and I can be left alone, and then there is just one more to put together. But as I know that I am running out of time here I will use a card made earlier for this last project.

Quite a few punches is used here, like a M.S punch for snow flakes to the left, a few dies from Magnolia and Memory box for borders and other details. Flowers from WOC, pearls from Rox Stamps and some liquid pearls from Rangers.

Ok, time to crash. I am so tired and I still have to get the Christmas decorations up, maybe some today and the rest tomorrow?

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Christmas Challenges with sketches - sketch
Joanna Sheen - With love at Christmas
The Squirrel and the Fox - Christmas
One Stop Craft Challenges - Distressed Christmas (wet with inks on my card)

6 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card, great colours and a fab layout.xxx

Wilma said...

Hi Marie,
What a lovely christmascard! I like the papers!
Thanks for joining the DT-call at CCWS...

Zw@@n said...

Stunning card, Marie. Cute image and the colours are very pretty. Thank you for joining our DT call. Good luck! Luv, Wilma

Marjorie said...

Beautiful card Marie, stunning design and colouring!...
We are going to Germany to spend Christmas with Steven and his family.. so looking forward to it!.. Wishing you and your family a very happy Christmas and I hope this coming year brings you much joy and happiness... Thinking of you my friend...
Love and hugs,
Marjorie
xx

nicolet said...

This card is really stunning!
Thank you for joining our DT-call at CCWS.
Hugs Nicolet

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Stunning card. Love everything about it!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/