Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Year, new post

Happy New Year to you all! I realized how long it was since I posted something here but now I am back. Feeling quite ok for once and ready to take on the new beginning and all that comes with it.


I also realized how long it was since I took the time to colour some images in and I found the perfect one to get the mojo going again in this new image from the Paper Shelter called Happy Meow Year! Such fun image, and being a sucker for cats I couldn't resist making a card with it. The designer papers are also from the Paper Shelter and comes with the image. I have just done some cutting of the banners and got them together with some twine. I also added a few gold stars even if one of them look black. I will take this new year and learn to take better photos and more photos of everything and everyone.

Well, I start the year with a simple card, but yet cheerful and hope that the year will go on in that spirit of cheerfulness and happiness. I hope each and every ones year will be just what you wish for and then some more.

Love n hugs
Marie

Ps: We have a new challenge up for you over at Bearly Mine Design today as well, something new and something old. Just pop on over and have a look at what the A team has been up too!

PsII: Thanks to PFP for the price in their mega challenge and thanks to the Joanna Sheen Challenge blog for spot lighting one of my X-mas cards 30th of December. Great start for the new year! Thanks!

Challenges for this card
Passion for Promarkers - New beginnings ( The new year)
Papertake weekly - Anything goes
Winter Wonderland - New beginnings
Party Time Tuesday - Celebrations!

9 comments:

Annelie said...

Ett jättehärligt kort i fina färger & jag gillar verkligen motivet!
Kul att höra att du mår skapligt, låter som en bra start på nya året, hoppas det håller i sig läääänge!!
Roligt att min lilla julklapp kom fram i tid :)
Önskar dig ett riktigt Gott nytt år!!
Kramar Annelie

Athina said...

What a great card, made me smile. The banner across the top is a great touch! Happy New Year to you! Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesday {Hugs} Athina

Eileen said...

This is a great card to start the year off Marie. Such a cute image and great layout and design.
Hoping 2013 brings you health and happiness
Eileen x

downrightcrafty said...

A beautiful creation just perfect for our New Beginnings challenge at the Winter Wonderland, wishing you a Happy New Year
Hugs Kate xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, just wanted to wish you a Very Happy New Year, hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family. Love that image its such fun and youve coloured it just vibrantly to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Karen Petitt said...

Hi Marie Happy New Year hun! A gorgeous card, cute image makes me smile. Love the banner at the top - it's a great detail. Keep well my lovely friend xx

Cheryl said...

This is just the cutest! I love this image. The twine and banner are so fun.



--Cheryl--

Stop by my blog to check out my Winter Blog Candy!

Andie's Space said...

Hi Marie,
This looks fab. I love the image & your colouring & papers are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Kimberly said...

Such a fun card...thanks so much for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week..