Monday 15 April 2013

New challenge creation

Happy Monday to you all. Hope your weekend was lovely and peaceful. I spent the whole day outside yesterday and now have severe back pain. I never learn to stop in time. This time it was my plants that needed or got my attention wherever they wanted too or not. The sun was shining and it was great to be out doors for a change. Just wish I had thought about the over doing part. As I have heard there is a day tomorrow as well. LoL Oh well, halfway there by now. I just hope that my new (two) small green houses will arrive this week, so I get my kitchen table back. LoL


We have by the way a new challenge up for you over at Crafty Card Makers. This time we want to see a matching set with some kind of gift rapping or box and a matching tag or card. I went box and card. Sponsoring this week is "my" digital company The Paper Shelter. So I have gone all in for this set.

The designer papers I have used is from the paper pack called The happy couple and the image is called in the 20's. The new version. She is coloured by me of course with my Letraset family, but for some reason her face got a tiny bit yellow on the box. Maybe the paper I printed her on. Oh, shit happens as my oldest stays all the time at the moment. It looks quite ok anyway. Flowers are from WOC and so is the lace and pearl string used on the box. Also some berries and glass leafs from Magnolia. The small lace is probably from Molly's here in Sweden or The ribbon girls. Not sure there. The sentiment stamp used is from Bildmålarna.



I know that this is a bit more tricky challenge, but maybe you should take part anyway? You know it's never to early to start preparing for Christmas. It's here sooner than you think. LoL And do you know what? You do have two weeks to play along in our challenges over at Crafty Card Makers.

And here comes some info from our sponsors this week.  

with a $20 gift certificate for their fabulous store
 If you are looking for fun, cute and lovely digi stamps for your paper-crafting or web design projects, The Paper Shelter is your one-stop boutique! This growing catalog of high-quality digi stamps with many different kind of options offers a multitude of themes such as everyday items, holidays, special occasions, children, adorable characters and creatures. Stamps are available in standard black and white line art, as well as in pre-colored format. Images are wonderful for coloring and make perfect additions to greeting cards and scrapbook albums. In "The Paper Shelter" you'll also find great other resources for all crafts (or digital) projects, like Paper Packs, Printables, Accessory sheet, etc. 

and 
WOODWARE CRAFT COLLECTION 

 with this fabulous prize:-


Woodware are a Yorkshire based family owned business, as well as distributing Dreamweaver Stencils and Stampendous Stamps we have a wonderful range of stamps designed for us by Francoise Read and Jane Gill. We also scour the world for new and innovative products for the crafty card maker, and have a great range of punches and tools of the trade, to find stockists in your area or to see the range visit the website www.woodware.co.uk.

Our design team are playing along with the challenge so check out our blog, which is there for inspiration at www.woodware.co.uk/blog.

Our prize is £12.00 to spend at your favourite Woodware Stockist, either in store or on line.
Happy Crafting! 

So there you have our sponsors as well. So come on and join us. You have two weeks to join in the fun with us!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card/set
Make it Monday - Always anything goes

8 comments:

Doreen said...

wow, this is fabulous. So beautiful. Love it
Hugs
doreen xx

Annelie said...

Sååå mycket fint att kika på här hos dig - som alltid när man varit ifrån ett tag :)
Tack för en trevlig & inspirerande stund bland alla dina vackra alster!
Kramar Annelie

Suze Bain said...

These are so lovely Marie, the box is stunning. Gorgeous image, papers and embellishments. xx

Rene said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE it! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back next week for a new challenge!
Rene :D

Josephine said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!

Mynn xx said...

This is AMAZING! LOVE the beautiful lace and girly details and your image is darling! Hope you have a great rest of the week! :)

Sheryl said...

Marie this is stunning. I just love it. You are so creative!
Hugs Sheryl xx

Lizzie R said...

Great decorative box!!! Wow wee! That image is adorable too! The colouring is so cute. I didn't notice the yellowing you mentioned. Looks great to me!