Wednesday 12 June 2013

A new card finally

Hello there every one! Hope you are doing fine? I'm keeping my head up and feet down but that's about it at this moment. I am normally stabilized by this time going from winter and spring to summer but not this year for some reason. Every little thing that I do goes into my fingers at the moment and making cards with stiff fingers is something I have yet have to learn. So while this goes on, it's a bit more quite here. After all the crafting should be fun and enjoyable, not causing trouble. I am ever so grateful that all you wonderful followers bare with me and keeping leaving such wonderful comments on my creations when they show up every now and then. Also a big big BIG thank you for picking my two latest cards as either top 5 or winner in different challenges. If feels so warm and I feel so blessed. So from the bottom of my heart thank you!


Ok, now time for a card as well. This one has been laying on my desk for a while and as usual I never managed to get the photo taken in time. So even when I am done in time for my DT commitments I am late. LoL I have to do something about that. Two picture added, not sure which one is the best to use...


The image I have used for my card is from the Paper Shelter and is called A mucha influence - Spring. It's an oldie but a really goodie that is a joy to colour. She is paired up with some lovely pink papers from Panduro hobby, but I'm affraid I covered most of it up. LoL How did that happen? The card really didn't turn out like I had expected or planed from the beginning, but hey that happens every now and then. Flowers are from WOC, the berries from Magnolia and so is the angel attached to the bow on the heart tag (drowning in all lace and ribbons) in the right corner of the card. Some feathers, pearls,  a heart charm and some punches and dies are also used for this creation.

We have a new challenge up for you all over at the Paper Shelter this week and it's called Pink/white or Blue/white. That means we want you to use either of this colour combo on your card or creations. You can use some other colours but they need to be seen very little off. The dominant colours needs to be pink/white or blue/white. Playing with our brand, the Paper Shelter products will give you a chance of winning a gift voucher worth $30. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three digis of your choice. I do hope you will come and join us in the fun.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Rhedd and Rosie Challenges - Ribbon and Lace
Deep Ocean Challenges - For a girl
Wild Orchid Challenges - Lots of layers

13 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Morning Marie, wow what a stunning and beautiful card, I love the pink and white it looks so gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Shelby Goolsby said...

Beautiful card!! The embellishments are all so pretty especially the angel.

Joey said...

Beautiful card, I love the design. Joey xx

Veronica Atanacio said...

You deserve all the comments, your cards are awesome! =D

Tracey said...

This is absolutely beautiful Marie :o)
I hope you are having a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Karen Petitt said...

Beautiful card Marie. Wonderful colouring and detail. Hope things settle for you real soon hun, but you are not alone in this - I'm too having mega flares and inflamations at the moment too. Sending you hugs and positive vibes Karen x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, so pretty, love the colours and flowers.
Thanks for joining us at Rhedd & Rosie Challenge Blog, hope we see your work again.

Moira

DT

Wendy said...

Very pretty card and lovely image. Thank you for entering Rhedd and Rosies challenge, good luck! Wendy (DT) xx

Zoe said...

Oh this is so pretty, the lovely pinks and the image is so cute, thank you for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

Lori Aragon said...

Wow Marie!!! Your card is so beautiful with all the feminine touches! I love it ♥

Mariska said...

Gorgeous, I love the big pink bow and the flowers! Thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Challenges and good luck to you!

Nicoletta said...

Very pretty pink card!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Deep Ocean Challenge!
Hugs
Nicoletta

Tina said...

This is beautiful, gorgeopus image and embelishments love it all. Thanks for joining us at Rhedd and Rosies HUgs Tina (DT) xx