Monday 1 July 2013

Monday again

Good afternoon everyone, Marie here. Really tired and in pain. The weather is really wet and moist. Doesn't help at all. Better days will come I hope.

Today is the day when a new challenge goes up over at the Crafty Card Makers blog and the theme for this period is "Holiday". We want to see how you feel about it and what is holiday for you.

For me holiday is relaxation, bright colors, the beach and reading a whole bunch of good books. Maybe even sitt out on the terrass doing some cross stitching. A time without no "musts".

For my card I have used a Bildmålarna image from 2011 and colored it with distress inks for a change. The designer papers are from Echo Park and the pad is called Parardise Beach. Such perfect match! For decoration I have used a couple of my big buch of charms, some flowers from my really old stash together with some brads. Pearls and ribbons is also used to pop things up a bit.

Sponsoring this challenge is Sir Stampalot. Please do drop by and see what fabby crafting goods they have to offer you all.

With wishes for a bit warmer summer time
Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Corrosive Challenges - Summer time
Make it Monday - Always anything goes
Jellypark challenges - Celebrate Summer
Stampin for the weekend - Anything goes

11 comments:

Ella's Design said...

Sweet card, Marie! Love the bright, fun papers and cute image! Holidays for me, living in the UK, is normally rain and trying to keep the kids occupied, but this year, I'm hoping for sunshine, lazy days in the garden, picnics with friends and maybe even a day at the beach! I can but hope! Hugs, Lisa x

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card, the image is adorable.
Yvonne

coops said...

so stunning marie.adorable image and I really love your fab papers and design :D

xx coops xx

Suze Bain said...

Your card is full of sunshine Marie - can you send some over here please - it's been raining all day! Lol xx

Joey said...

Marie this is gorgeous, beautiful design hun, popped over from mim. Joey xx

Unknown said...

Dear Marie, your card is beautiful, I can even feel the summer here. I would like to invite you to join my new challenge blog http://cisforchallenge.blogspot.com/ and the first challenge, which is 'Flowers'. It would be a great pleasure for me.
Hugs,
Anna

CarlaKH said...

aww how cute is she? I love this. Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenges!

Unknown said...

Cute! Thanks for playing at MIM!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Such a cute card. I love the papers you chose to work with. Your card caught my eye on MIM. Thanks, for sharing!

Tracey said...

Hi Marie, I love your pretty card & that camera charm is fab :)
Thanks for joining us at Jellypark Friends & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Josephine said...

She looks so happy to be on holiday! Lovely image and great design too!