Monday 29 July 2013

New CCM challenge

Hi and welcome back to my little corner of the world. Hope you're doing fine and feel better than me. Struggling with my thunder fear for days now, but better days will come I hope. :)

Todays challenge over at CCM will last for three weeks to put us back on track again, and that means you have until 18th of August to enter our "1, 2, 3" challenge. That means we want to see 1 image, 2 designer papers and 3 embellishments. (Either three different kinds of them or three of them, I think our team has interpreted it a bit different.) I have three different kinds of embellishments on my card this time. :) Pearls, ribbon and a charm.

Our sponsors this week
with a $20 gift certificate for their fabulous store

with a prize of £12.00 to spend at your favourite Woodware Stockist, either in store or on line. 


And here comes my card, sorry about the strange photo. The weather is really strange and make it harder than normal to take a fairly good photo.


The image is from the Paper Shelter and coloured with my Letraset family as usual. The designer papers are from First Edition, sorry don't remember witch pad. Wish you all a good day!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

1 comment:

Papercraft By Carole said...

Great image. You obviously a girl after my own heart that loves ice cream. Love the blue papers you matched it with. Cxx