Wednesday 18 December 2013

Anything goes over at the Paper Shelter

Morning everyone and welcome back to my corner of the world. Today it's Wednesday again and we are back with our final challenge of the year for the Paper Shelter. We have made it really easy for you this time and have the theme of  "Anything goes". It's a maximum of three entries per crafter and you have to use a TPS image on one of your creations. Different from this challenge is that we will not do our usual commenting as we have given the teams a well deserved holiday break. It will be good for us all. And then we move on to my creation for this challenge.

For a change I don't have any card to show you, I have altered a tube that once contained a bottle of whiskey. Hate whiskey but love the tubes, especially when they are in this small size like this one. Tons of fun to fix it up.

I took some of my delish papers from Maja Design and the Sofiero collection and covered the whole thing in a green delish paper.  Then there is the lovely rose papers in two versions. Those had to be used to, right? When that was all drying I coloured my image from the Paper Shelter in the same pink and green as used on the tube.
                                      The green dp on the top is more foggy green not that yellow as the picture says. 

When that all was done I went crazy with my pearl strings, lace and punches. I also got a few flowers on the top together with a ribbon that I attached to the lid, well through the lid to make it follow when opened instead of having to open two different parts it's now one. Love how the lid came out and I even got to use a hammer and nail to get it working. LoL


Well that was it. I hope you like what I have done and come and join us over at the Paper Shelter for the last challenge of the year. We will be back again with a new challenge 8th of January when my B-team will kick of the year with a bang.

Challenge prize badge

As usual we have our gift voucher up for grabs worth $30 if you play with any TPS product. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of adding three digis to your collection.

Love n hugs

Marie
Challenges for this creation
Make it Monday - Anything goes

10 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is so beautiful and feminine. So love the pink and green and its a wonderful gift idea too.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Joey said...

OOOOOOH Marie this is so precious, beautiful! Joey xx

Nannieflash said...

Dearest Marie, this is just stunning, I love the beautiful papers and your design is gorgeous. I also want to wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and to thank you and your Design Team for all your work and cooperation in the last two Challenge. Also you are one wonderful person to work with and I appreciate all your help and understanding. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Anna said...

Helt underbar!!! Så fint med alla pärlor!!
Vill också passa på o tacka för allt stöd och info i o med DT-uppdraget hos TPS. <3
Ser fram emot ett nytt år med massa skojsigheter.
Önskar dig en God Jul och ett Gott Nytt år
Stor Kram

Anne said...

Absolutely stunning Marie. I love it!
Anne x

Pat K said...

Wow Marie..this is stunning! So delicate and pretty. hugs, Pat K x

Karen Petitt said...

So beautiful Marie, wonderful gift for a female, the attention to detail is wonderful and so beautiful, really luxurious too xx

coops said...

wow so stunning marie.really fabulous design and I love your soft pretty colours and image ;D

xx coops xx

Rocio De Alba said...

Excellent refurbished piece. I love the delicate colors and embellishments. The image is super cute too. Thanks for sharing this with us at MIM.

hugs,
Rocio -DT

Gail said...

This is gorgeous. What a fabulous idea to cover the tube! I love girly. The borders on this are so frilly and pretty. And the colors are so soft and pretty, too. The roses are gorgeous...they're colored perfectly! And the flowers on this project are gorgeous. This is absolutely beautiful! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that you have a safe and happy New Year! Hugs, Gail