Tuesday 24 December 2013

Hohoho! Merry Christmas!

It's the best day of the year and I have a card to show you once again. I also take this chance to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy New Year! Well, I hope to be back here before the New Year's celebration but just in case of, you know.  It has been a fun, busy, easy and hard year in all posible ways. Soon it's time for the year 2014 and a lot of new things to be grateful for.

Two weeks ago did our final challenge of the year for Passion For Promarkes start and we have tons of fabby prizes up for grabs during this challenge. Take a look at the post over at PFP. You will be blown away with all the things you got a shot at. I remember last year did I won a great set of markers in a case and it has been smashing. Not only did I get the case, but it was also filled with markers from the limited edition of markers from last year. Have used them a lot.

Now to my card. This is an image from Magnolia that I coloured ages ago which was a really good thing as it's very little time at this point to spend with markers and papers. I've started to attend a administration class and I am so tired every day now even if I only have half days due to my illnesses. Enough about that, I am here and I feel pretty good at this moment so time to be grateful instead of complaining.


The card then, a new try. LoL A Tilda image from Magnolia coloured with my Letraset markers in red and grey. Love that combo. And while I was making this card I realized that it's a new version of my first PFP card ever. The same design, different image and colours and I have learned a thing or two about my dear old markers. LoL For this card I skipped the designer papers and used my embossing plates instead. Cut them down and framed with different coloured cardstock.

I have used a bunch of flowers from WOC and I am Roses. The sentiment charm is from Rox stamps. The wide lace is from the supermarket. I also used a few gemstones and pearls to give some more interest to my card. Well, I think that is it. I hope you come and join us over at PFP this time and the challenge runs to 7th of January 2014 and then we'll be back with some new fun for you in the new Year!

Here is our sponsors for this challenge.

Letraset are generously offering one lucky a winner a pack of their Autumn/Winter promarkers Ltd Edition set!
Letraset Logo

DigiStamp Boutique are generously offering one lucky winner a prize of a £10 voucher to spend in her store.
DigiStamp Boutique logo

Bugaboo stamps are generously offering one lucky winner a prize of 10 digis of their choice.
bugaboo badge

Polkadoodles is offering one lucky winner a prize of a copy of their Bonbon Belles Double CD collection.

polka doodles logo

Clearly Besotted Stamps is offering one lucky winner 1 stamp set of their choice.
clearly besotted stamps

Dies to Die For are offering one lucky winner a £10 voucher to spend in their online store.
Dies to Die For logo

Bearly Mine Designs are offering one lucky winner a £10 voucher to spend in their online store.
BMD Shop Badge
Merry Christmas!
Marie

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so pretty. Loving the colouring, lace and flowers.
Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Ella's Design said...

Sweet card, Marie! Love the CAS design, cute Tilda image and pretty floral embellishments!
Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and I hope that 2014 brings health and happiness to you and yours! Hugs, Lisa x