Tuesday 3 December 2013

Sketch time over at Passion for Promarkers

Morning everyone! Time for a new little Christmas creation from me to you. Still in tons of pain after the weekend, but it could be worse, so I am grateful for that in spirit of my posting the other week. Last week was really hard both with my health and some sad good byes as well. It's time for some changes in my life and next week I'll be some kind of student again. The employment office has bought some classes and I managed to find my way into one of those, the administration ones. Have been working with it before, but It was about 7 years ago so I thought I would upgrade and get it all on paper. I am so nervous about it that I hardly know how to handle it. I think I start with one day at time, if that doesn't work, I go for one hour at time. But I am really grateful that I have gotten this chance. You will soon know how it all goes as this is my relaxing place. :)

This is the first of two posts from me today and I start with my Promarker dt-card as that challenge goes live first. This week we have a fabby sketch made by Loopy Lou is a joy  to follow and you all know how much I love a good sketch. I just need to think about what I love most about card making, the colouring and then I take a few designer papers and put it together after how the sketch looks. Suits me perfect! So of course my wonderful image from BildmÃ¥larna is coloured with my Letraset Markers.


I dug my way through all the designer papers that is piled up in my craft room and found an old bunch of papers from Dovecraft going all in blue and brown/beige. Lovely papers most of them actually. Wonder how I could have forgotten all about those?  Maybe because there is thousands of them hiding in the craft room. LoL Time to do something about that, maybe take some time and make a few lo's and then some more cards, and dear Santa, could I please have at least 12 more hours per day? I would be so grateful for that gift!

I got lost again, didn't I? Back to my card. I used a few Doo Hickey dies for leaves and firs. The last ones is made out of corrugated paper and then covered with gesso. Before it dried I sprinkled it with some glitter of unknown brand. Looks very wintery and cold. The stunning charm is from Rox Stamps here in Sweden and it says "Merry Christmas". Flowers are from WOC and the pearls is from Bunny Zoe's.

WOJ
Our sponsor this week is Whiff of Joy who is offering one lucky winner one stamp. A really lovely prize to be won once again. Lucky you who have a chance of winning it!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Created with love - Christmas
Lexi's creations - Christmas (2nd entry)
Stamp and create - Anything goes
2 Creative Chicks - Christmas / Winter 

7 comments:

coops said...

so stunning marie.fabulous sweet image and design and i love your pretty details :D

xx coops xx

Marsha said...

Cute image beautifully colored. love all the blues. and the trees you created are really something. Thanks for joining us at Created With Love for the Christmas challenge.

Chris Hanselman said...

Super cute card. Love the image and papers. Thanks for joining our Christmas Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

~~Chris
Co-Owner

Pam MacKay said...

Darling image love all the wonderful layers! Thanks for joining Created With Love Challenges!

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Marie, I love the adorable image and dies. Pretty roses.

Basslady said...

this is totally adorable!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

Jo said...

Beautiful blues & such a sweet image! Thanks for joining us over at Lexi's Creations this time & good luck!
hugs Jo x