Wednesday 19 February 2014

Punshes and dies over at the Paper Shelter

Morning everyone! Hope you are feeling a lot better than I am. It's so moist outside that my body is really in a bad mood, well pain. Once again, I am only feeling one half of my left arm and it's driving me nuts. It's like one half is a sleep and the other awake.

Well, I have managed to get a card done for the TPS challenge using the lovely image There's a fairy in my tea. Very cute and lovely. Great fun to colour too. :) It's done with my normal collection of Letraset markers.

The image is paired up with designer papers from Bildmålarna, isn't that a surprise? This time the papers are from the Soft collection. And as the theme of the week is "Punches and dies" I have used plenty of those too. There is also some lovely laces added to the card in a really soft pink colour that I got from my dear teamie Gail. Thanks again! A left over piece of pearl string in one corner, some post mark stamps is also used to fill some empty space around the image.

I am also having a little guest designer on my blog this week. My five year old son. After weeks of nagging to make a card with the "How U doing?" image, I finally caved in and let Philip have the image coloured ages ago. And this is what he came up with, using a lot of my left overs, pearls and card candy. I am so glad that I have saved some of the designer papers that comes with stamp magazines for the kids to use. It doesn't get that expensive to have them crafting then. LoL


Challenge prize badge

As always we have a gift voucher worth $30 up for grabs if you play with any TPS product. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three (3) digis of your choice.Don't miss out on this! You have plenty of stunning images to chose from and last night there was a new image released called "Hey Baby!" It's to die for, so do pop on over to the store to take a look at it, and maybe treat yourself to some goodies.

Ok, time to lay down and try to rest that bloody shoulder and arm of mine as I really want to get back to school tomorrow. So tired of this pain and numbness that is haunting me.

Love n hugs
Marie

4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Marie
A gorgeous and beautiful card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, your card is just stunning and young Phillip has done a brilliant job on his card his colouring is just fabulous, youve got competition Im sure. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

coops said...

so gorgeous marie.really sweet image and i love your soft and pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Tracey said...

Your card is so pretty & elegant Marie & your son obviously has your crafty genes cos his card is absolutely fab! Have a lovely weekend my friend xx