Thursday 21 August 2014

Let it go

What a name for a challenge is that you wonder? Well,  if you have seen the super cute Disney movie "Frozen", the you understand the theme we have tis time over at Aud Sentiments. The theme is set so that you can show us your favourite time of the year. We are all going for winter here as we have used these lovely images from Sassy Studio designs with the two sisters showing of Anna and Elsa. Yepp, I know, I have the movie and all of the family loves it to bits. Every one should live a bit like Olaf, the snow man in the movie, "Some people are worth melting for".

And this is my first card for Aud Sentiment Challenge blog. I am so looking forward to working with this team. And it will be a challenge using sponsor images and there is sentiments to be used as well... I hardly ever have those on my cards. It will be a great challenge and so much fun. I am so grateful that I got to join this fun and charming team.

My card then. I had a tiny bit of trouble with this one as I love the movie and didn't want to destroy the lovely look of the new Queen and the pricess. So what to do. I used the snow queen but only a part of it and coloured that part in with my Letraset markers and then made the card really simple, but hopefully nice.

I used a doubble sided designer paper from Panduro and turned the back side out so that the inside would get a little life as well with the snowflakes printed there. I then took my image and cut it to a good size for the card and glued it down. Then came some left overs from some other piece. It was just a little piece left of that pearly icy thing and it looked good with the snow queen. Then I added some silver glitter from TH. All around the other parts of the card to make it look really cold and frosty. A few snowflakes punched with a little punch from Woodware I believe. A few gem stones in the middel of them and that reinforzed the cold look of the card. I have used a swedish sentiment from Maja design, it says Winter Wishes in English.



Our sponsor for this challenge is of couse Sassy Studio Designs and they offer... Well, I kind of have to find out what that is an then update this part of the post. Anyway. I hope you come and play with us. It's so much fun isn't?

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this post

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and welcome to the team Ginny x

Julie said...

Welcome to the dt! Your card is beautiful!
Hugs,
Julie T