Monday 15 December 2014

Just a little more of that Christmas thing

Hello and good evening! I am normally writing my post in the morning but I do it back wards this time. I have a sugar nellie card to show today and since I will be sending it away really soon I thought I blog it before it find a new owner.

It's a DT call over at the sugar bowl, may be I should add my card there as it's one of my favorite stamp companies. I started off with their images when I began to blog my cards 5 years ago. Well, maybe I will, may be I won't take part. Have not decided yet...


But I can at least talk about my card, right? I have had this image coloured for a while now and it's done with distress inks and markers for a change. I normally go with my Letraset gang. And even if I have tons of Christmas papers to use for my cards I was in the mood for something else. So a big jump right into my box of left over cardstock. You know the bits and bobs that get left behind but now thrown away. That's what my card is made of this time. I used a few embossing plates to make the whole thing a bit more interesting.


Sorry about the photo, it's really dark and I don't have those fancy cameras or light to take a good picture. This had to do. :)

I have used a Marianne die for the "design circle" and the other stitched one is from MFT dies I think. Love that one too. The flowers is made with the die that came with the fancy circle and another Marianne design die. I have only added a few pearls in the middle of the flowers and ribbon for decoration. I a have also used a die from ROX stamps that says Merry Christmas in Swedish and that finish my card off.

Ok, better get to bed now as it's quite late and I have school tomorrow as well. Slowly getting closer to the end. WooHoo! Just a month and a half left now. Got expanded with one month but I can live with that.

Anyway, love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Papertake Weekly - Paper play
Sugarbowl - dtcall
Sugarbowl - anything goes
Come and get it challenges - Merry Christmas
Corrosive challenges - Anything goes

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful cards lovely soft tones Ginny x

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a precious card...

Bunny said...

Everything is pretty about this card. I love it. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny- DT

Juls said...

Beautiful card, love the soft colours you have used ... Thank you for sharing it with us in the sugar bowl :-) xx