Tuesday 7 April 2015

Party Time Tuesday - Anything goes

Morning and hello! Welcome back to my little hide away. Can you belive that we already have April here? Totally nuts how fast this year is passing. And a new month means a new challenge over at Party Time Tuesday. As always we are going with the theme of Anything goes. Nice and easy, I know. But always fun to make whatever you want or some unusual stuff and have a challenge to add it to, right?


This month my card features an image from a LOTV art pad with flowers. As you didn't see that. LoL I have matched this image with some fabby Maja Design papers. I think it's from the Vintage Spring pad. It was a while since I made the card. I have used a spellbinder die for the curved border. Isn't it lovely? A Magnolia fence die and a swirl from some place I can't remember. I can't see enough off it to put a name on it. ;) I think I have gotten the yellow cherry blossoms from Annelie fairly long ago, then there is some tall flowers from Magnolia and the rest from WOC. I have also added some sparkle in the form off glitter glue to the flowers and the vase.

Sponsoring our Party this month is 





So why don't you come and play with us and over at Party Time Tuesday this month. Don't forget to check our rules when entering our challenge. 

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


No comments: