Wednesday 21 October 2015

Trick or Treat

Morning and hello! My dear kitty is still missing and now I starting to lose my hope. So I am a bit sad. He is/was such a great cat with a dog's personality.

This week we have "Trick or Treat" as our theme over at the Paper Shelter. Nothing that I celebrate but I find it fun to make a "scary" card from time to time. I have used an old paper pad from Pink Paisley and the image is called "witching hour". I have also used a die from Magnolia to make the spider web in two layers, one silver, one black. A sticker of a cute spider from my stash. Lace, a charm that I have painted black, ribbon, enamle dots, some straws and orange ribbon is used to decorate. The card stock is from Panduro. The pumpkin is also from my stash.



http://www.thepapershelter.com/

As always we have a gift voucher worth $30 up for grabs if you play with any TPS product. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three (3) digis of your choice. There is tons of fabby images to choose between and you are sure to find something that will suit you.

Oh well, I think I leave it like this for today. My mood for writing is quite low at the moment. I need some happy thoughts now. 

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Creative Card crew - Ribbon
Deep Ocean Challenge - Halloween
Try it on Tuesday - Halloween
Craft Dee Bow - Anything goes with a handmade bow


5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card fabulous colours Ginny x

Meggymay said...

A wonderful Halloween image. Thank you for sharing your super card with us at TioT's.
Yvonne

Barbara Bruder said...

Oh I love your Halloween image and the DP's you used are a perfect fit. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

Willeke said...

What a lovely halloween card, love the layout and colors !
Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
Hugs
Willeke
DT Through The Craft Room Door
Made by Willeke {My personal Blog}

Vannessa said...

This is just gorgeous Marie and I love how you coloured the image and embellished it too.

Hugs, Vannessa xxx