Tuesday 16 February 2016

Lucious looks

Morning and hello! It's Tuesday and time for yet another fabby challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. Unfortunately can I not take part this week either. The shakes when I use my arms is due to start a new trend. Colour only the back ground. I miss totally. Just have to laugh at it all. New meds coming next week hopefully but they might make me even more tired than now. Let's just hope for the best.

Anyway, the theme set is Lucious looks. That means that you should use images with long hair and colour with any Letraset colouring medium. Fun challenge for you all. Wish I could have taken part in this one. I only got half way this week as well even if I started in really good time. Oh well, I will enjoy stable hands when they come back again.

DigiStamp Boutique logo
Sponsoring this week is DigiStamp Boutique who are offering one lucky winner a £10.00 voucher to spend in their online store.  There are so many gorgeous digis in their store you will be spoilt for choice.

Just the sponsor is a great reason to take part in the challenge so do come and join us in this fun challenge. At least I will be able to come and visit you and leave you some love. 

Love n hugs
Marie

No comments: