Wednesday 2 March 2016

Bingo

Good afternoon! Running a bit late with my post today. Feeling a bit sick today again as I have increased the amount of pills I take. I am soon where I should be when it comes to that, and then it should settle in a month or so.

Our theme over at the Paper Shelter this week is a bingo board looking like this


Well, I had made a card yesterday with a partial image from TPS and here comes yet another one. I manage to colour those with out shaking and it feels great. This one is also a partial image from TPS called Just roll with it. The cards are simular in design and I have a good reason for that. My twin nieces birthdays is coming up.



I have used pink and white flowers, a heart charm, white ribbon, pink and cream lace. Some pearl string and a few gemstones. I have left some place above the image to place a sentiment when ready. I have not decided which twin will get which card. Some glossy accent on the glasses. It shines a bit strange on the photo.

http://www.thepapershelter.com/

As always we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice.

Ok then, now off to school hopefully without fainting to have the "term planning talk" for the youngest. 

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


No comments: